Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Chicken Divine

Ingredients
1 1/2 pounds chicken (cooked--I boiled mine)
1 Can Cream of ___ soup (recipe called for celery or mushroom but I don't like either so I used chicken)
1 Can Milk
1 1/2 Cup Cheese (divided)
2 Cups Frozen Broccoli
3 Cups stuffing or bread crumbs (if using stuffing prepare per directions and if using bread crumbs just mix with butter to help them stick together)

Directions
Mix chicken, soup, milk, 1/2 cup cheese and broccoli together. Put in freezer bag and freeze.

When you are ready to use, thaw mixture.
Prepare stuffing or bread crumbs or stuffing. Spread in the bottom of a casserole dish. Top with the chicken mixture. Top with 1 cup cheese.

Bake 350 degrees for 35-45 minutes (until mixture is heated completely).

*Recipe received from my friend Kelly. I don't remember which cookbook she received it from.

No comments: