Friday, November 5, 2010

Simply Delicious Chicken Breasts

4 bone-in chicken breasts halves (or whatever part of the chicken you want)
10 3/4 oz can golden mushroom soup
1 envelope dry onion soup mix.

1. Place chicken in slow cooker.
2. Pour soup over chicken. Sprinkle with dry soup mix.
3. Cover and cook on low 4-6 hours, or until chicken is tender but not dry.

That's it! You can't get easier than that! I served it over rice. Next time I think I'll add mushrooms. This is not a low sodium dish but it sure is delicious.

2 comments:

Rafferty Family said...

I got this recipe from Fix-It and Forget-It, 5 -Ingredient Favorites. Great cookbook! Easy meals and all the ones I've tried have been really good.

Peters said...

Ooh. I do this one too, but I use stew meat cut into cubes. Then I also add cream of mush along with the golden. If I have white wine, I add a 1/2 cup. Then I serve over white rice or egg noodles for a yummy stroganoff.